ClickFunnels has the ability to allow account owners to create sub-user accounts. In doing so, you will have the ability to set the sub-user account as a minor.
If you were to set the sub-user account as a minor the user for that account will not have access to our support team, billing information, and will not receive direct marketing communications.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What features are not available when a ClickFunnels sub-account is set to be used by a minor?
- How do I set a sub-user as a minor?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
Creating A Minor Sub User Account
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Keep in mind that depending on the restrictions you set for the sub-user, many of the features within ClickFunnels will be accessible.
1. Log into your ClickFunnels account
2. Go to Account Settings
3. Click on Sub User
4. Click Invite Sub User
5. Fill in the email input with the person you would like to become a sub user
6. Check the box that indicates this user is a minor
7. Click Send Invite
An invitation will then be sent to the email address informing the user to accept. They will be prompted to create a username and password upon acceptance of the invitation and access to the ClickFunnels account will be granted.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- Sub user accounts that are set to minors will not have access to our Support team and will not receive direct marketing communications.
- An invite will be sent to the email address, and they will need to accept the invite and create a username and password in order to access the account.