A Sub User that is set as a Minor will not have access to our support team, billing information, and will not receive direct marketing communications. In this article, we will cover how to add a Sub User as a Minor in your account.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How do I add a sub-user as a minor?
- What features are not available for a Sub User account set as a minor?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Adding Sub Users as a Minor:
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account
2. Go to Account Settings
3. Click on Sub Users from the left menu
4. Click Invite Sub User
5. Fill in the email input with the address of the person you would like to invite as a sub user
6. Check the box that indicates this user is a minor
Important Note: You can toggle whether this sub-user will have full permissions in your account or not. More information on sub user permissions can be found in this article.
7. Click Send Invite
An invitation will then be sent to the email address for the user to accept. They will be prompted to create a username and password upon acceptance of the invitation and access to the ClickFunnels account will be granted.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- Sub user accounts that are set to minors will not have access to our Support team, billing information, and will not receive direct marketing communications.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.