When the ClickFunnels Page Editor is getting stuck or won’t load, it can prevent you from being able to edit your funnel page. This could be caused by adding corrupted 3rd party custom code, having unsecure elements on the page, or even your browser’s cache. In this article, we will be going over the steps to troubleshoot Page Editor loading issues.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- Chrome Browser
When experiencing problems loading the Page Editor, first make sure you are using the recommended browser when working in ClickFunnels, Google Chrome. Then, we recommend you to follow the troubleshooting processes outlined here below:
Step 1: Clear Chrome’s Cache:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More or the three dots icon.
3. Click More Tools.
4. Select Clear Browsing Data.
5. Select a Time range. To delete everything, select All Time.
6. Check the boxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
7. Click Clear Data.
8. Try loading the ClickFunnels Page Editor.
If the previous steps don’t solve the problem, try restoring your page to a previously saved version. Up to five recent versions of your page will be available to restore from.
Important Note: Any changes that were made between versions will be lost.
Restoring Your Page To A Previously Saved Version:
1. Position yourself in the funnel step where you can’t load the Page Editor.
2. Click on the gear icon to EDIT PAGE SPLIT TEST SETTINGS.
3. Locate the desired version you wish to restore.
4. Click Restore.
5 . Try loading the ClickFunnels Page Editor.
If you still can’t access the Page Editor, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.