Funnel Creation & Management
When using Stripe as your payment processor these steps will create a subscription product for purchase in ClickFunnels. Setting up subscription products will allow you to charge your customers recurring payments indefinitely until they want to end their subscription.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is a subscription product?
- What are the features and limitations of subscription products?
- How do I create a subscription product within ClickFunnels?
A Subscription will charge the customer indefinitely until canceled. Subscription products cannot be used as order bump products. Unlike a one-time product, a subscription product needs to be created in Stripe before it can be created in ClickFunnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Step by Step walkthrough:
Important Note: Only the required steps for creating a subscription product in ClickFunnels have been added to this guide. If you need help with the other fields in the product set up please use this document: Setting up a product in ClickFunnels: Product Details.
1. Open the funnel where you would like to add your subscription product.
2. Access the Order or OTO step in your sales funnel.
3. Access the Products tab.
4. Click the + Add Product button.
5. Under Integrations, select the desired Stripe integration.
6. Select Subscription.
7. Click the Save and Next button.
8. Enter the Product Name.
9. Under Stripe Plan, select the Name of the Stripe subscription product from the dropdown.
10. Enter the Trial Period.
11. Click the Save and Close button.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
A subscription product will charge the customer indefinitely until canceled.
A subscription product cannot be used as an order bump product.
Unlike a one-time product, a subscription product needs to be created in Stripe before it can be created in ClickFunnels.