When using Stripe as your payment processor these steps will create a subscription product for purchase in ClickFunnels. Setting up subscription products will allow you to charge your customers recurring payments indefinitely until they want to end their subscription.
A Subscription will charge the customer indefinitely until canceled. Subscription products cannot be used as order bump products. Unlike a one-time product, a subscription product needs to be created in Stripe before it can be created in ClickFunnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Set Up A Stripe Subscription Product
1. Open the funnel where you would like to add your subscription product.
2. Access the Order or OTO step in your sales funnel.
3. Access the Products tab.
4. Click the + Add Product button.
5. Under Integrations, select the desired Stripe integration.
6. Select Subscription.
7. Click the Save and Next button.
8. Enter the Product Name.
9. Under Stripe Plan, select the Name of the Stripe subscription product from the dropdown.
10. Enter the Trial Period.
11. Click the Save and Close button.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.