A page integration is a feature that allows for communication between a ClickFunnels page and a 3rd-party platform such as GetResponse. You would need to integrate GetResponse with your ClickFunnels page if you want to build a list of subscribers in GetResponse with the contacts collected through a ClickFunnels optin form.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Important Note: A default list will be created in GetResponse when signing up for an account. If you would like to create a new list in GetResponse you can check out this document. We do not support GetResponse MAX Accounts at this moment.
Step 1: Add Integration To Your Funnel
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account
2. Access the funnel with the page that will be connected with GetResponse
3. Access the funnel step with the page that will be connected with GetResponse
4. Click on EDIT PAGE to access the editor for this page
5. Hover over SETTINGS and click on INTEGRATIONS
6. Select the GetResponse integration from the INTEGRATION dropdown menu
7. Under ACTION, select Add to Campaign
8. Under LIST TO ADD, select the name of the GetResponse list.
9. Click on SAVE
The only exception is US phone numbers. Customers with a US phone number aren't required to enter their country code with their number.
To avoid contacts from failing to pass over to GetResponse, it’s recommended that you instruct your visitors to enter their country code followed by the phone number, by adding a notice in the field's placeholder. See the example below:
- +1 000 etc.
- +44 111 etc.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.