In this article, we will go over how to remove a member’s access from your membership area content. Following this process will allow you to remove access from members that have been refunded or are no longer paying for a subscription to your restricted content in a membership area.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A membership funnel
- Your member's email address
Step 1: Remove Product Purchase
1. Access your membership funnel.
2. From within your membership area step, click on Members.
3. Search or browse the list of members and click on EDIT next to the name of the member that will get their access removed.
4. Click on the Purchases tab.
5. Click on View next to the purchase that is used as a restriction in your membership area.
6. Click DELETE.
Step 2: Removing Tags
1. From within your membership area step, click on Members.
2. Search or browse the list of members and click on EDIT next to the name of the member that will get their access removed.
3. From within your member's profile, click on Contact Profile.
Look at the tags listed on the right side of the contact profile.
4. If the tag is visible, click on the X next to the tag you want to delete.
5. If the tag is not listed, click the See All button.
6. Find the tag that grants access to your membership content and click Remove next to the tag.
If you wish to remove a member’s profile from your membership area completely please check this link: Remove Members
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.