In this article, we will go over the ClickFunnels Image Library. The Image Library is the central repository for all the images and graphics in your ClickFunnels account. You can upload your images from your computer or search multiple stock photo sites from within the image library. These images can then be added to your funnel pages using the various image elements and backgrounds.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How do I add images to the Image Library?
- How do I remove images from the Image Library?
- What types of image files are supported by the Image Library?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- A funnel
- An image file
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Accessing the Image Library:
1. Access the Page Editor from any funnel step by clicking on EDIT PAGE.
2. Click on the gear icon within any image element present on the page.
If there are no images present on the page, follow the steps outlined in the following article to add an image to the page: Image Element.
3. Click on the image icon next to the IMAGE field.
Here you can see all the images that you’ve uploaded to your Image Library.
You can also search for and add stock images, backgrounds, or generate map images.
Adding an Image to the Image Library:
There are multiple ways to add images to the Image Library.
1. Drag the files from your computer to the DRAG AND DROP IMAGES HERE TO UPLOAD area at the top of the page.
1. Click on the UPLOAD button to browse and upload images from your device.
Removing an Image from the Image Library:
1. Within the Image Library, click on the image you want to delete.
2. Click on the trash can icon.
3. Confirm deletion.
- The supported file types for image files are: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webp, and bmp.
- Any size/dimension of images is acceptable, but please keep in mind that the larger the files, the longer it will take your page(s) to load.
- When using a third-party image link, the image is not saved in ClickFunnels. We recommend uploading all third-party images to the ClickFunnels image library to ensure that your image remains available on your ClickFunnels page at all times.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
The Image Library can only be accessed via the Page Editor.
The supported file types for image files are: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webp, and bmp.
Any size and dimension of images are acceptable. Please keep in mind that the larger the files the longer it will take your funnel steps to load.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.