In this article, we will be covering what Funnel Images is and how you can use this resource for your funnels. Funnel Images provides you the ability to create and design custom graphics that can be uploaded to your personal funnel. There are several templates that can be used when creating a new graphic, or if you wish, you can always create a graphic from scratch.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is Funnel Images?
- Why would I need Funnel Images?
- What do I need in order to create graphics in Funnel Images?
- How do I download graphics from Funnel Images?
- What are the next steps after downloading my graphics?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A Funnel Images account
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Funnel Images Plans:
Currently, there are two types of plans available with Funnel Images, there is the FREE plan which provides the basic tools and resources within Funnel Images. You will have the ability to create, edit, and select from some of the pre-made templates available.
The PRO plan provides you with the same capability to create and edit graphics, but it also comes with a variety of already created graphics, that you can plug in your information and download instantly.
Both plans allow you to integrate Shutterstock, with your Funnel Images account. Shutterstock is a platform with various stock images that you can apply to your graphics. There are certain images within Shutterstock that you will need to pay for the rights to use it.
Using Pre-made Templates in Funnel Images
1. Log in to www.funnelimages.com
2. Select the type of graphic you are looking for from the categories on the left side
3. Hover over the desired template and click Open in Editor
Creating Custom Graphics in Funnel Images
1. Log in to www.funnelimages.com
2. Click on + Create New Image
3. Decide which canvas size you wish to use
4. Hover over the option and click Select
5. Assign a name for the design at the top
6. Add new graphics to your canvas by using the following options on the left menu:
7. (Optional) Click Background to adjust the canvas’ background
8. (Optional) Adjust the transparency, by clicking Transparency
Purchasing Premium Images Through Funnel Images
When creating graphics with Funnel Images, you have the option to purchase premium images. In order to add a premium image to your graphic, follow these steps:
1. Click on the image icon
2. Search for a desired image
3. Click & drag the image over to the canvas
4. When you are done editing your design, click Save
5. You can also preview your current design, by clicking Preview
6. Click Download
7. Fill in your CC information
8. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
9. Click Pay
Uploading Images To Funnel Images
1. Go to My Images
2. Hover over a template and click Edit Image
3. Click + Add Image
4. Select either
- Upload from URL
- Upload from Computer
5. Click Upload Image
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- Funnel Images provides you the ability to create and design custom graphics that can be uploaded to your personal funnel.
- There are several templates that can be used when creating a new graphic, or if you wish, you can always create a graphic from scratch.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.