Filtering your funnel stats can help you pinpoint areas of improvement or high converting setups in your funnels. This can help you check your funnel’s performance considering different criteria. In this article, we will cover how to filter your funnel stats within your ClickFunnels account.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Filter Funnel Stats In Your Funnel:
1. Hover over ClickFunnels, then click on Funnels.
2. Select the desired funnel you wish to view the stats for.
3. Click on the STATS tab.
4. Open the filters area, by clicking on Filters.
5. From within the filters area, you can filter your stats by specific criteria. The filters that can be applied are:
- UTM Content
The UTM filters will filter any UTM parameters applied to contacts.
- UTM Medium
- UTM Name
- UTM Source
- UTM Term
- Affiliate ID
The affiliate filters will filter any contacts that are related to a specific Affiliate ID or Affiliate Sub ID.
- Affiliate Sub
- Affiliate Sub 2
- Affiliate Sub 3
The start and end filters will filter by specific dates. If you are wanting to view stats for a specific week or month, you can select the desired dates and view the stats.
- Device Category
This filter will filter which type of device the visitor used when going through your funnel. You can either select All, Desktop, or Mobile.
- Total Cost
This filter will filter by the estimated cost of the contacts within the funnel.
6. Once you have applied the filter you wish to preview, then click Apply Filter.
7. You can remove the filters applied, by clicking the x Clear Filters button.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.