Question: Why is my Funnel loading slowly per Facebook? How can I increase my page speed?
There are various factors that can influence the loading speed, Here are some tips you can use to improve load times on your page:
- Use Photoshop “Save For Web” functionality or some similar tool, to reduce the size of any pictures.
- Make sure the images you are using are not too large. If so, cut the size down in a graphics editor and re-upload it.
- Use fewer redirects, and avoid using link shorteners (that’s an extra redirect).
- Remove as much content as you can from above the fold area, keep only the important stuff. The folded area is what you can see on your page, before having to scroll.
- Don’t use too many fonts on a single page.
- If you have too many images and videos, use the image popup and video popup element instead of the image and video elements. This way the page will load only small thumbnails first.
- Set animations. Go to your elements' settings -> Advanced settings and set the animation to "load on page scroll".
Check your page using Pingdom or a similar tool to see which resource is taking the most time to load and see if you can remove it.
You can also test your page on Pagespeed Insights by Google.
If you need help with something that is not mentioned in this article, please ask within the ClickFunnels Facebook group to find a developer or expert as it is out of scope for ClickFunnels support.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.