Question: When I test Stripe, it's asking for an ID but what do I put?
Answer: Whenever you're creating the actual live product in Stripe, you can name the API ID anything you want, you just need to ensure that you also create a test version of the product in Stripe and that it's the exact same API ID
The Steps to do this are:
1. Access your Stripe Account.
2. Find your product and select it.
3. Where it says "Pricing". you will see the API ID below that.
4. Copy the API ID.
5. Toggle on Test mode in Stripe (left-hand sidebar)
6. Create your test product with the same API ID. All test information should match live information, specifically the API ID
If you need more information on Stripe please review this article. https://help.clickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005681081-Stripe-Integrating-and-Adding-Products
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.