Question: Why are my emails going to SPAM? How can I stop my emails being marked as SPAM?
If your emails are being delivered but are only going to SPAM, then there are a couple of reasons that this could be happening:
- There is a CAN-SPAM Compliance issue.
- Your SMTP has not been warmed up enough. (meaning still new and not used a lot)
Here are some resources to provide you with some insight on how to keep those emails out of spam.
- CAN-SPAM Compliance 1 (https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business)
- CAN SPAM Compliance 2 (Sendgrid) (https://sendgrid.com/blog/can-spam-compliance-breaking/)
- Whitelisting (different than white labeling) (https://www.clickfunnels.com/blog/increasing-gmail-open-rates/)
- Warming Up Your SMTP (https://help.clickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008805994-Improve-SMTP-Reputation-Learn-to-Warm-Up-And-Improve-Your-SMTP)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.