Question: How do I assign my Facebook Pixel to my Ad Accounts for tracking?
Facebook Pixels are analytical tools that help measure ads and website conversions. Once you install your Facebook Pixel on your funnel or page, you will be able to track your ad results.
Mor information on Facebook Pixels can be found here:https://help.clickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500011377322-Facebook-Pixel-API-CAPI-Add-Facebook-Conversion-CAPI-Integration
To connect your Facebook Pixel with a Facebook Ad Accounts for performance tracking, you will need to assign your Facebook Pixel to each of your Ad Accounts.
1. Go to the section Pixelson on the left-hand side in your Facebook Business Settings by Clicking on Data Sources and then Pixels
2. Select the Pixel that you’d like to assign Ad Accounts to.
3. Check if your personal account has been added to Manage Pixel in your Pixel. If not, please click Add People and select your account to Manage Pixel.
- Click on the desired account.
- Toggle Manage Pixel.
- Click on Assign.
4. Click Add Assets at to top of the page.
5. Select the Ad Accounts.
6. Select the account you want to assign your Facebook Pixel to.
7. Click Add
8. Click the Connected Assets tab to ensure the Pixel was connected to the desired Ad accounts.
Please Note: This process is done entirely on Facebook's end. If you're running into any issues please refer to Facebook's support articles found here. Our support team is unable to assist you with this.