In this guide, we're going to break down the process of membership funnels that are used in conjunction with another sales funnel to fulfill on the products/services that your customers have purchased.
There are 3 main pieces to building this funnel and having it all automated.
- The Membership Funnel Pages
- Membership Area Content Setup
- The Links to give your Leads and Customers
Funnel Settings To Update:
- Update Funnel Name
- Update Domain
- Update SMTP
- Update Favicon
Things to do on every page:
- Check ending path that shows up in browser (gear under page preview)
- Create and Save a Header/Footer to apply to each page
- Update design and copy of the page
- Update SEO Meta Data
- Check Settings>>General>> Search Engines
- Double Check Automation tab of funnel step
These guides are created by the Virtual Hackathon Team. The Virtual Hackathon Team does live “Hackathons” every single Day (Twice a day M-F) and are available to all ClickFunnels Platinum Members.
To get the most out these guides make sure you attend the live Virtual Hackathons to get a full run through of how to build these funnels, get any of your questions answered and learn all about the AMAZING features included in ClickFunnels Platinum.
ClickFunnels Education & Resources
Enhance your knowledge to learn more about marketing and growing your company with ClickFunnels.