Question: How do I add KlickTipp to my funnels step?
Please follow the steps below to integrate Klicktipp on your funnel step/page.
Step 1: Retrieve Your HTML Form
- This will differ based on your provider.
- Login to your autoresponder and navigate to your opt-in form.
- Copy the HTML form from your Autoresponder system.
Step 2: Add The Form to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, navigate to "Settings."
- Click "Integrations."
- For Integration, select "null (HTML form)."
- For Action, select "Integrate Existing Form."
- Paste the HTML form you got from your autoresponder.
- Click "Parse & Save Web Form."
- Match up your ClickFunnels form fields with your autoresponder fields.
- Scroll down and manually set your Redirect URL (optional; by default, this will be set to the next page in your funnel).
Important Note: HTML Email Integrations are not supported on Order pages and may prevent orders from processing successfully.
You can use this article as a reference:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.