Question: Why am I getting a 404 error page?
A 404 Not Found error message is an HTTP standard response code indicating your web browser was able to communicate with the website’s server, but the server could not find the resource or page you were looking for. Basically, it means the server can find the page.
To ensure that your page visitors are not seeing a 404 error page please assign a page where there will be directed if have an issue with your domain. Please check this article on how to assign a 404 Error page for your domain in ClickFunnels. https://help.clickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005985273
There are many common ways you’ll see an HTTP 404 error displayed to you on a webpage:
- 404 Error
- 404 Not Found
- Error 404
- The requested URL https://example.com/page/ was not found on this server.
- HTTP 404
- Error 404 Not Found
- 404 File or Directory Not Found
- HTTP 404 Not Found
- 404 Page Not Found
- Error 404. The page you’re looking for can’t be found.
Here are a few reasons for getting a 404 error page:
- Reason #1 – The Page Got Deleted from the Website
- Check your funnel and the link to ensure the page still exists
- Restore the page or change the link address.
- Reason #2 – The Page Got Moved and Now has a New URL
- Make sure to update all your links when changing a page address or domain location.
- Reason #3 – The URL Was Typed Incorrectly
- Check your spelling.
- Reason #4 – The Domain Name Doesn’t Exist Anymore
- Make sure that your domains are still visible, verified, and secured.
- Reason # 5 – A Server Error
- Check Domain Status
- Check Server Status
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.