Question: Why is Mcafee flagging my funnel or page as unsafe?
Answer: There are a few reason why your anti-virus plugin might be flagging your funnel or page as unsafe. Below are a few troubleshooting steps that you can take:
- Check to make sure that your domain is properly verified and secured. If you domain is showing verified and secured in ClickFunnels, then you can try removing the domain and re-adding it. This often times releases the certificate that might have been corrupted and allows you to authenticate a new one.
- Check to make sure that your browser is up-to-date. You can click on the navigation in the top left for the specific browser you are using and click on the option that says "About Google Chrome" for example. Verify that you have the latest version of the browser installed.
- Lastly, if everything looks correct with your DNS settings and ClickFunnels is showing your domain as verified and secured, then you can try to expedite the process by releasing your domain by going to the following links and requesting a review of your page.
- For Google: https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_error/?hl=en
- For McAfee: https://www.trustedsource.org/