Question: When I view my pages, I don't see the saved changes.
If you view or preview your page and do not see changes that you made. It sounds like a caching issue, Please try viewing the page in an incognito or private page as it will load without using the cache as a new person visiting your page would see.
If the issue continues, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Clear your cache and cookies. (Chrome version)
a. Exit ClickFunnels and close all the windows associated with the funnel.
b. Click on the three dots on the top right of the chrome browser page.
c. Scroll down the More tools.
d. Click on Clear browsing data.
e. Click on the Advanced tab at the top of the window.
f. Check off the fields to be cleared.
· Browsing history (optional).
· Download history (optional).
· Cookies and other site data (Recommended).
· Cached images and files (Recommended).
g. Click on Clear Data.
I have linked ClickFunnels' help documents that also have information related to this topic:
Step 2: Change the Pathname for the Funnel Step.
1. Open the funnel editor.
2. Click on the step that is not saving.
3. Click on the gear icon under the page preview image.
4. Change the path by adding a number or letter to the end of the pathname.
5. Click on Update.
6. Then preview the funnel in an incognito/private window.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.