Bullet List Elements are essential elements to any ClickFunnels page. Bullet lists can be used to list any number of support information, features, and other facts that a client may find important.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Add a Bullet List Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the Bullet List Element.
- Click on the Gear icon on the button element orange border to open the settings.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Top margin - Add space above your element.
- List Type - Selects the style of list type.
- Bullet Space - Sets the spacing between lines.
- Left Margin - Sets the indent of the list.
- Font Family - Change the font of the text.
- Font Size - Change the size of the text.
- Text Color - Change the color of the text.
- Bold Color - Change the color of the bold text.
- Icon Color - Change the color of the icon.
Advanced Style Settings
- Icon Picker - Select the icon for each bullet point.
Advanced Animation Settings
- Timed Delay - Fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.