This article will show how to find your existing Support Requests. This can be helpful if you are looking for a previous Support Request for reference.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An Active ClickFunnels Account
- A previous Support Request
How to Locate Your Existing Support Requests:
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account.
2. Click on "Help" in the top right of the Dashboard.
3. Click on "My Support Requests" in the drop-down menu.
4. A list of previous Support Requests will display.
5. To the right of the Support Requests there will be a request number, when the request was closed, when it was last active, and the current status.
Below explains each status:
Awaiting Reply - A Support Agent has responded to your request, but has not closed it. This usually means the Support Agent is awaiting a reply from you. If you do not reply within a certain period of time, the system will automatically close the ticket and show the status as Solved. The period of time varies dynamically dependent upon what priority the system or agent has classified the request, and the volume of tickets the system currently contains.
Open - This means you have sent a request or message to the Support Team and they have not yet responded. The request will not close automatically and will remain open until the next available agent can respond. A response time can vary depending on the type of request and the volume of requests the Support Team is currently handling.
Solved - This means that the request was handled and closed by you or the agent, or that the system automatically closed the request due to inactivity and not replying to a Support Agent's message, as mentioned above under Awaiting Reply.
6. If the Help Desk Dashboard appears, then click Sign in, and then the list of previous Support Requests will display.
7. Click on the name of a previous Support Request to view the Support Request.
8. Congratulations! You have successfully located an existing Support Request!
Added Note: Closed Support Requests will also be sent via email to the email connected to your account.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our Support Team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.