Event date/location: September 21st - September 24th, 2022
Registration will begin on September 20th, the event is happening from September 21st through September 24th, in Orlando, Florida.
Venue for the Event: The event will be hosted at the Orlando World Center Marriott, Florida: 8701 World Center Drive Orlando, FL 32821, US. 1-407-238-8618
Hotel Discount: Standard rooms start at $189/night and go up from there. $35 resort fee per night.
- We're completely booked! Not just our room block, but all available in general during the FHL dates. You can go to booking.com or expedia.com to find a location to stay within the area.
- FAQ page - Scroll to the bottom of our ticket sales page: https://funnelhackinglive.com/order-fhl-2022-1
- Recordings availability - TBD at the event (Details on how to obtain these will be announced during the event. Assuming it we decide to offer them.)
- Speaker schedule - (A detailed speaker schedule is not released as we would like customers to attend the whole event. A basic event schedule is provided at the event.)
- Hotel Block:https://book.passkey.com/go/ClickFunnelsLive2022 (SOLD OUT)
- Physical Tickets - We do not have physical tickets to the event and you will need to verify the name and email address associated with your ticket at registration.
Having a Photo ID there is helpful but not required
- NO virtual ticket option this year! You must attend in-person. However we understand things can change quickly, so we will continue to monitor the landscape around Covid-19 and Travel.
- Refund Deadline: (August 7, 2022) If you purchased after August 7th, tickets are non-refundable.
- You can purchase a ticket currently until sold out: https://funnelhackinglive.com/order-fhl-2022-1
Bonuses: Bonuses will be located inside 2.0 this year. They will be directed to their FHL 22 members area here: https://funnels.myclickfunnels.com/contacts/sign_in
6. Registration: will begin around 12 noon on the 22nd of September.
Dan Kennedy’s Pre-show:
Event General Questions
Are there COVID-related restrictions about who can attend?
Please defer to your local jurisdiction to determine if restrictions apply. If you have questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Why am I paying Florida Sales Tax 6.5%?
Because the event is being held in Florida and being broadcast from Florida, we are legally required to charge you Florida Sales Tax (6% from Florida + .5% Orlando = 6.5%).
Are there sponsorship opportunities for my business?
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please reach out email@example.com
What is the Event schedule going to be?
- Registration will start on Sept. 20th around noon and will continue until the Event starts on the 21st.
- Event will kick off around noon on Sept. 21st and will conclude on Sept. 24th (typically around 6 pm or so).
- Daily schedules aren’t typically published but plan on starting around 8 am and concluding later into the evening each day.
- We do reserve the right to change this schedule at any time.
What is the deadline to apply for my 2CC Award?
To be recognized at FHL 2022, you must have your application submitted no later than August 15th.
Does the hotel offer free parking?
No, all FHL Attendees will have a 50% discount off prevailing self-parking rate for overnight guests
Are pets allowed in the Event?
- No, the Orlando World Center does NOT allow pets in their hotel.
- If you have a service animal, please reach out to us in advance so we can help coordinate.
Will there be an opportunity to meet Russell Brunson?
Due to Russell’s busy schedule, he typically isn’t able to meet with attendees.
Will any meals be provided with my Event ticket?
There will be some food provided at different networking events during FunnelHacking LIVE, but you are typically responsible for your own meals.
Will all of the speakers be present at the event or will they present over zoom on tv/big screen?
We are hoping to have all speakers in person at FunnelHacking LIVE, but we have learned over the last 12 months that things can change.
Will there be a conference app that we can download?
No, we do not have a conference app at this time.
Who are the speakers this year?
We will be releasing the speaker line up as we get closer to the Event.
Are we allowed to record audio/video at the event?
No, recording or live streaming of the event is strictly prohibited. We encourage you to take pictures!
Is there a Facebook Group for FHL 2022?
Is there an age limit to attend?
There is no age limit to attend. If you are under 18 years old, however, you must attend with your legal guardian.
Can I bring my baby/kids?
No, this Event is not appropriate for young children. If you have unique circumstance and you need to bring your child, please contact us by July 31 firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will consider your request.
Is there a VIP/Preferred seating area?
At this time, there is no VIP or Preferred seating.
Do you make special accommodations for those with physical limitations?
Yes. Special Early Access is available. Please reach out email@example.com
Do 2CCX Members get any special benefits?
Yes, we will be offering Special Early Access to the Main Ballroom prior to the General doors opening. You will need to be in the Early Access Lounge Area in order to get early access.