In this article, you will learn how to connect your Classic and 2.0 accounts so you can maintain your funnels in Classic at no cost while building your new funnels in 2.0. This will successfully connect your Classic and 2.0 accounts.
To connect your accounts, you need an existing 2.0 account. If you do not have one, please go here
1. Go to your 2.0 dashboard by signing in athttps://myclickfunnels.com
2. Scroll to the bottom of your dashboard and click on "Integrate ClickFunnels Classic"
3. You'll then be taken to the sign-in page for Classic if you're not already signed in.
4. Once you sign in to your Classic account click on Authorize.
Once you have authorized your account, you may encounter an error page, if that is the case just sign back into your 2.0 account and you should have a notification waiting that says "Successfully connected account"
5. You can see a verification message in your 2.0 dashboard: