If you have requested for a password reset link and you do not see an email in your inbox, it just might be in your spam folder. Please check your spam folder to see if the email is there.
If you do find the email and it looks spammy with no reset link to click on, it means that your email client has assumed it is a spam and a simple fix will be to move the email to your inbox which marks it as safe. Below is what the email might look like:
Please follow the steps below to move your email from your spam folder to your inbox, mark it as safe and fix the issue:
1. Go to your spam folder or trash
2. Locate the message coming from email@example.com
3. Click on the message and then click on the move button
4. Select the option to move to your inbox. This should mark the email as safe and once it moves to the inbox the password reset link will show correctly with the clickable link.
Congratulations! You have successfully moved the email from your spam folder to your inbox and it should now have the clickable link to reset your password.
If you are still having any difficulties please record a video walking us through the issue with the free video recording software loom, then share the video with us by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy review the video and help you.
Your First Funnel
This is for entrepreneurs that would like step-by-step guidance on building their first funnel so they don’t get stuck, lost, or overwhelmed.
- 30 day ClickFunnels trial(existing ClickFunnels users are not eligible for the 30 day trial bonus)
- 30 days book recordings
- 14 days of LIVE coaching
- Winning Sales Funnel templates
- Headline Generator Software
- List Building secrets
- Tony Robbins Private Collection
- Dan Kennedys "Herd Building training"
- Funnel Hacker Cookbook recordings
- 30 Day "Behind the Scenes" recordings
Creating Your Membership Account - Accessing Your Membership Area:
1. To create your membership account, you can click on the link within the email confirmation or click on the link below.
2. Enter your email address.
3. Enter your password.
4. Confirm your password
Important Note: When creating your membership account, please use the same email address that you used to purchase the Your First Funnel program. Access to the members area are only for users that paid for access. Signing up for the free 14 days of training does not give you access to any other bonuses.
If you have created your membership account already, you can access your member's area here:
Access to the Facebook group:
The link to the private facebook group for your 14-day training would be found within an email you will get after you sign up. If you can't locate that email or need additional help then please reach out to email@example.com.
Ready to add rocket fuel to your business?
Get privileged access to high-level trainings, advanced tools, virtual coaching hackathons, unlimited page and funnel creation, and more.
All the essential tools you need to start generating more leads and sales online.Start Free Trial
20,000 Monthly visits
1 Sub User
3 Custom Domains
3 Payment Gateways
Growth without limits. Quickly build sales funnels and grow your company online.Start Free Trial
Unlimited Monthly visits
3 Sub User
9 Custom Domains
9 Payment Gateways
BackPack (Affiliate Tools)
Get Your Account Now No Credit Card Required!
What is Funnel Images?