This Community is here for Funnel Hackers to share tips, learn or ask advice from ClickFunnels Experts and other Funnel Hackers. Everyone is welcome to drop by and get involved, but please note the Support Widget in the bottom right of the page will give you the quickest response for account-specific queries.
- There are NO promos, trademarked or watermarked images allowed. No comment ladders. NO AFFILIATE LINKS. This includes third-party adverts, polls and petitions, junk mail, spam, chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Respect Others Privacy: Being part of this group requires trust. Screenshots of posts from other forums or social media sites outside the Community are not allowed.
- Language: The language of R and X-rated movies is not tolerated. We have an extensive and diverse community, which includes #funnelhacker kids! Words like f***, c***, p****, sh**, will not be allowed.
- No Selling: There is no selling allowed of any business kind. Ex: Pages, Businesses, Partnerships, etc. Local meetups are allowed by #funnelhackers, but selling tickets to events/conference/meetups are not allowed.
Refrain From Using Divisive & Spammy Topics: Please respect others members of the group and stick to Funnel Building and marketing topics. Example: Politics, Religion, Bitcoin/Crypto etc. Refrain from posting spam.
6. The Funnel Hacker Community Is Here To Help: Please reach out if you need help or resources
Quick and Simple Guidelines
To ensure this remains a safe and fun place for everyone, we have a few Community Guidelines to follow.
- Search for your question before starting a new topic. Chances are someone has had the same problem, and there will be a solution to their current issue.
- Be friendly and respect other people’s opinions even if they are different from your own.
- Use your initiative. If you’re going to follow someone’s advice, make sure it’s for your issue and isn’t going to make things worse. Please note that adding coding to a page or funnel could have unexpected consequences. Please utilize coding solutions that you trust.
- Share your knowledge. If you think you may be able to help another member, then we’d love you to post it.
- If someone has helped you, click upvote their response. Never ask for upvotes or manipulate the Community to gain more upvotes for yourself.
- Post personal information. It’s not just us that can see you posted your details - the entire internet can. Personal information includes your own or anyone else’s phone numbers, addresses, bank details and email addresses. Please use photo editing to blur or blackout areas with personal information.
- Openly discuss moderation actions that have been taken. If you have a question, please get in touch via the Help Widget to the Community Manager.
Use foul language or Insulting/offensive behaviour. Everyone is here to ask questions or help answer them, so please don’t personally attack other members.
Provide coding solutions that are not your own. No one likes to have their intellectual property given away without permission. Please provide coding solutions that are your own or are of common practice.
- Change the thread topic. If you want to discuss a different matter from the original post, please start a new thread.
- Avatars/Usernames - Your avatar and username are a great way of personalizing your profile and making yourself stand out from the crowd. However, as they’re visible to everyone, your avatar and username must adhere to some guidelines:
- No nudity and clothing must be appropriate for all ages
- No swearing, offensive messages or gestures
- No pictures which could cause offence / upset (i.e. depictions of violence, injury or other scenes likely to cause distress)
- Must not contain personal information (i.e. phone number, postcode or account number)
- Other circumstances: Please note that the above is not an exhaustive list, and we ask everybody to use their common sense when posting. If the content is deemed inappropriate, we reserve the right to remove it. We can also restrict a member’s access to the Community either by a temporary or permanent ban.
Remember: You must be aged 13 or over to use our Community; if you’re between 13 and 18 years old, you must have permission from your legal guardian.
Please sign in to leave a comment.